PNIDD specializes in conducting various surveys related to driver’s behaviour. Companies and organizations would like to know the expected drives behaviour. This is done both with drivers knowledge and without his/her knowledge.
Following categories are basically evaluated
- Driver performance – what the driver CAN do.
- Driver behavior – what the driver DOES do.
- Speed Limits compliance
- Training utilization
- Vehicle Inspection habits
- Mobile phone usage
- Compliance with respective companies procedures and policies
- Journey Management compliance
- Route Taken
- Hazard Perception Ability